Positive Place Preschool is a State certified preschool that provides programs for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old. We offer a variety of enrollment options to help better serve our families.
- Safe, Modern Facilities
- Nine beautiful and bright classrooms
- Building security systems
- Interactive Brightlink boards
- Two outdoor playgrounds
- Full-sized gymnasium
- Technology Center
- Circle Time
- Story Time
- Music & Movement
- Pre-Reading Readiness
- Science & Nature
- Social Studies
- Organized Free Play
FULL & PARTIAL DAY PROGRAMS AVAILABLE
For more information about our preschool, please contact our Postive Place Preschool Director, Nicole Kenworthy at 973-427-7777 or email at email@example.com.
For more information, please refer below:
To request information regarding our preschool please fill out the preschool request form and our preschool director, Nicole Kenworthy will reach out regarding availability.
Click down below for our Positive Place Preschool monthly newsletter:
Positive Place Preschool is always looking for responsible, caring and dependable individuals who have the desire to help young children develop and learn through a creative curriculum. We are looking for someone to work hand in hand with lead teachers to create a safe and caring environment to nurture each child's development. We are a 12 month program that runs 5 days a week from 7:30-5:30. Must be 18 years or older to apply
Job responsibilities include:
- Interacting with the children and encourage their involvement in activities.
- Assist in implementing developmentally appropriate lessons
- Using appropriate and positive discipline that is consistent with school policy.
- Greeting parents and children
- Changing diapers if/when needed
- Ensure cleanliness and safety of the classroom
- Understanding licensing requirements and policies regarding infant-preschool aged children
- 12 hours of training are required throughout the year which we provide for you.
We require all staff to be screened upon entering the building every day. We require staff to wear a face mask and/or face shield when in the building. We sanitize the building throughout the day with a child safe botanical disinfectant.